Wednesday 29 July 2009

True, sexy, creative, violent, class

Never thought I would be a fan of vampires living with humans show.Always thought that I should stick to real things with no silly superpowers.(Been watching House and The Wire to much, I have lost my imagination)

However seeing the reviews, I thought why give the vampire craze a chance, first impressions of True blood were - its just another Twilight aimed at a older demographic with no strong story line to hold strong viewing figures on HBO (Has HBO ever had a crap series?)

After watching the first three episode's of 'True Blood' I am hooked. Very good underlying links to the society we live in today and is very thought provoking. Would a world with real vampires (not in the Human parasites sense) be step up from the set up all humans live in now - constant bitching,religious warfare, the chase for money and the dedication to self serving. Humans and another species trying to live together would be a welcomed surprise.

Will not forget this dance in a hurry. (Wish I could pimp Christian Milan and Christina Hendricks like this)























No comments:

Post a Comment